We at Outlook Media are pleased and proud to announce that we have formed a partnership with Who's Who Publishing, the folks who create Who's Who in Black Columbus (and dozens of other cities) and Who's Who in Latino Columbus to create and publish the first-ever Who's Who for the GLBT community - and we're launching the product right here in our home town.
The book, Who's Who in GLBT Columbus, will showcase prominent and up-and-coming GLBT people in a variety of categories which may include:
* Interesting Personalities * Community Leaders * Community Activists * Government * Academia * Arts * Entertainment * Media * Sports * Leaders on the Rise * Power Couples *
If you're interested in being in this first-of-its kind book, in nominating someone (or more than one someone) for inclusion, or in being a sponsor or event host, contact Michael Daniels
In order to be in the book, nominees must self-identify as GLBT, be willing to be "out" in print, and live in the Columbus metropolitan area.
Sponsorships are available for any size company, organization, and budget. Don't miss the opportunity for your business, employee affinity group, organization, neighborhood association, or any other group to be a part of this groundbreaking publication! Call me to work something out.
Why should your company be seen in this issue? Let us give you half a dozen reasons:
1. This coffee-table publication provides an excellent opportunity to market your company's message, products, and services directly to many influential and affluent GLBT (and allied) consumers in the area;
2. Supporting diversity by affording your GLBT employees a measure of recognition by being featured in our book;
3. Civic organizations, business leaders, media professionals, and government officials will rely on this most important work for a myriad of reasons, including networking, research, recruitment, and marketing;
4. Newcomers and longtime residents alike are already referring to this publication as a premier networking guide for key players in the GLBT community;
5. In an era when we continue to struggle for equality and recognition, this book provides a realistic, balanced, and notable list of GLBT people and our involvement and commitment to the City;
6. This publication will serve as an important and historical work featuring the history, current state, and future aspirations of our community and our contributions.