At Outlook Media, we believe in a few simple business philosophies. Do good work. Create a sharp, classy product that has community appeal and reader loyalty. Build partnerships with our clients and help them to build relationships with our readers. Be the voice of the community that we serve. Lead by example.
To that end, we work with each client to evaluate his/her specific needs, establish a plan of attack and a program to maximize that client's exposure to our market, and promote that client at every possible turn. Whether it's print advertising, web advertising, networking, or sponsorships, every program we create is designed to create, maximize, and maintain a relationship between our clients and our readers.
Outlook Media's Core Purpose
• To continually create relationships and dialog that promote, encourage, and educate society to take up acceptance and equality.
Outlook Media's Core Values
• Advocacy and relevancy
• Honesty, integrity, and gratitude
• Industry vanguards in both products and business model
• Constantly build relationships, create partnerships and return an investment to all of our stakeholders
• Always have fun
Outlook Media's BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal)
• To produce the most successfully franchised community-based magazine in America by 2015.
Outlook Media's Vivid Description
• We will be successful by constantly promoting social commentary. People will want to read our magazine, listen to our radio show or watch us on TV in order to see what we will say next and that genius will create a sought after advertising vehicle that people will pay premium dollar to be a part of. We will always be a premium boutique product line that will showcase our advertisers while being fun to consume and intellectually relevant. Our magazine will be the avant-guard in design, focus, content, and franchise structure. Our networking events will foster growth for business owners across all inclusive communities. Our TV and radio shows will be relevant and funny. We will triumph where other queer companies like Windows Media, LPI and GSociety have failed. Our business model will be revered as the archetype for modern media companies. We will always honor our roots in the GLBT community, even after full equality is gained, and work to preserve our unique and diverse culture, which is the cornerstone of our success. Outlook's other success lies in the community that makes up the company. Our business culture is a relaxed, fun and intense place to work where our employees' and freelancers' (team members') uniquenesses and strengths are nurtured and celebrated. Team members are encouraged to be as successful and ingrained in the company's growth as they desire and there is no boundaries to their achievements. Our collective success will be a testament to our ultimate objective: to change the world for the better.